Job title: Director, Talent Operations
Job description: Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation and supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
As Director of Talent Operations, you will join a team focused on attracting, hiring and growing the careers of our world-class talent globally. You will partner with the VP of Talent and will lead, manage, and scale our remote-first talent operations team and strategy. You will be a trusted partner to other leaders, managers and employees and will strive for a five-star Circler experience. You will be responsible to help formulate and evolve the talent operations team’s organizational design, helping set its ambitious goals, driving its productivity, and meeting its deliverables – all with the mindset of delighting our multistakeholders. As such, the company will rely on you to lead accomplishing our critical short and long-term talent operational goals.
What you’ll work on:
- Iterate and build to scale current infrastructure of global payroll, benefits, on-boarding, off-boarding, visa and immigration, employee policies and handbook, define and document internal controls and processes, employee communications, virtual and in-person office experience, employee events, etc. that delivers a five-star employee experience.
- Ensure talent operations’ vision for success is aligned with the company’s business goals by being a role model, leader, and collaborative execution partner with internal stakeholders such as Finance, IT, and Legal as well as Talent Acquisition, Talent Analytics and Rewards, and Talent Management teams.
- Hire exceptional new talent to build out your team and then have a strong passion to nurture, mentor and grow their careers.
- Provide insights and recommendations to continually improve our talent operations strategy by leveraging data to inform us where things are working and where there are areas of improvement.
- Lead the massive global expansion and footprint of Circle in APAC, EMEA and LATAM.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder – you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful – you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence – you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity – you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Technical proficiency in Google Suite, ADP, and MacBook preferred.
- A fundamental belief in our mission and core values.
- Very high EQ, empathy and self-awareness. It is not about you … it is about the team, the company, our employees, our candidates and customers that we aim to please and provide a five-star experience.
- A tremendous track record of working long hours to get the job done.
- The ability to adapt and excel when business plans change.
- You have partnered with executives, managers, employees distributed throughout the global
- 10+ years of demonstrated success in rapidly scaling environments that require significant influencing and partnership across the business to accomplish operational goals.
- 5+ years of management experience instilling trust and credibility with your team while guiding, developing, coaching, and managing individual and team performance.
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent operation strategies and programs in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate and inspire teammates.
- Amazing attention to detail and organization … you are one of the, if not the, most detailed and organized folks you know.
- You find joy and excitement when payroll is error free, when you connect disparate systems, and when you apply creative and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Building global talent teams in APAC, EMEA and Central and South America strongly preferred and partnering with international PEOs preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Drop files here
Drop files here
Do you currently have authorization to work in the United States? *
Will you, now or in the future, require the support of Circle to maintain that authorization? *
Describe a new process you have had to design and implement from the ground up and how it added value to the organization you were working for. *
Describe how you think you could contribute to Circle’s mission and how you are aligned to our values? *
Location: Indiana – Joliet, IL
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 07:22:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!