Job title: Talent Acquisition Manager – Corporate & Executive Recruitment
Company: Atlas Air
Job description: Job ID: 2021-3870
# of Openings: 1
Category: Human Resources
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager – Corporate & Executive will be part of the Global Talent organization and be responsible for identifying and delivering high-quality candidates while advising senior leadership, hiring managers, and candidates throughout the selection process. The TA Manager will lead the end-to-end recruiting activities for Corporate functions, including executive roles, partner directly with senior leadership, hiring managers, and the HR Business Partner (HRBP) teams to identify and develop top talent globally. The TA Manager will be a collaborative partner and will drive talent sourcing strategies for critical attrition and expansion roles while continuing to build quality talent pipeline in partnership with the Ground Talent Acquisition Manager and the Sr. Manager, Crew Talent Acquisition.
- Partner with hiring managers, internal leaders, and HR to develop and execute talent acquisition strategies.
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment for all corporate positions to include development of sourcing and advertising strategy and managing candidate prescreen, interview, offer negotiation, and onboarding process.
- Manage the full lifecycle of executive recruitment, including executive compensation negotiations.
- Advise and manage senior leadership through the full cycle recruitment process for all senior and executive level positions
- Consult regularly with senior leadership to thoroughly understand the short, medium and long term talent needs to successfully deliver against the organization’s vision and fast paced growth trajectory
- Partner with Sr. Director, Global Talent to lead and advise on internal mobility strategies and succession planning for executive positions.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and other HR teams, Hiring Managers, Executives and other Atlas, Polar, Southern and Titan employees.
- Leverage systems, data and insights to ensure all our talent acquisition strategies are well informed; cost effective; and executed at pace. Whether in digital; social; employee referral; agency; partnership; or pipeline channels, ensure all our strategies are closely tied to KPIs, robustly measured and reported on utilizing scorecards or dashboards
- Manage and lead diversity recruitment outreach.
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to provide exceptional customer service and clear and constant communication regarding expectations, timelines, and statuses on open positions.
- Initiate and oversee pre-employment screening process and ensure results are obtained and cleared prior to candidate start date in compliance with our drug and alcohol program and background check requirements.
- Research, suggest, and participate in local and nationwide recruiting events and maintain a network of external contacts to assist in filling open positions with top talent.
- Maintain all candidate tracking within the ICIMS applicant tracking system according to the current practice of the ground recruiting group and prepare weekly status reports on open jobs for management review.
- Manage and process internal applications and employee referrals for assigned positions in accordance with policy and program guidelines.
- Assist with organizational and departmental structure changes by providing applicable information to the HRBP and HRIS groups as needed.
- Take initiative to stay informed of talent trends and share with broader talent team
- Initiate and participate in projects that further HR and Talent Acquisition capabilities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years Talent Acquisition experience, with a minimum of 3 years experience in a Corporate Talent Acquisition function.
- Experience leading executive level searches
- Strong advisory and negotiation skills
- Proficiency using a variety of recruitment systems and online search / sourcing tools, ideally including ATS and CRM systems
- Time management or organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast pace environment and manage multiple recruitment activities and deliverables simultaneously.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to priorities
- Must be able to travel 15% domestically.
- Human Resources / Talent Management knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Must be a team player, work well under pressure and be a forward thinker.
- Excellent documentation and oral and written communication skills a must.
- Proactive style and continuous improvement mindset for talent acquisition ways of working.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Certification
- CEB Talent Advisor OR Airs Certification
- Search firm and corporate recruiting experience
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at .
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here:
Location: Purchase, NY
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 07:19:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!